ACT III (Aging Communities Together) is the umbrella term for The Center's new and upcoming program and service offerings for LGBTQIA2 and allied seniors 50 and older.
Senior Drop-in at The Center (401 S. Maryland Pkwy.) offers a safe, fun, inclusive space for adults 50 and up. Enjoy activities, games, films and education with your peers. Free for LGBTQIA2 and allied individuals.
- Men's Mondays 10:30am-2:00pm
- Transgender Tuesdays 10:30am-2:00pm
- Women's Wednesdays 10:30am-2:00pm
- Inclusive Thursdays 10:30am-2:00pm (Lunch & Learn 11am-12:30pm)
- Free-for-all Fridays 10:30am-2:00pm (Fitness Fridays 12:30-1:30pm)
For more information about our ACT III senior programs, contact:
Senior and Transgender Programs Manager